Follow Me On Twitter

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Why I'm Angry with Caroline Middlebrook And Her Big Juicy Guide to Twitter

I'm really angry with Caroline Middlebrook! 

I tried to convince her that her excellent, free Twitter Guide could easily be boxed up and sold for an easy $10k-$20k in about 3-5 days but she refused.  She said she was more interested in generating goodwill and backlinks like any good blogger who is in it for the long haul. 

I said, "I can certainly understand that, Caroline.  But why not give away the first chapter and THEN sell the rest?", but she refused to budge.  No matter what profitable scenario I came up with, Caroline parried it like a Stanley Cup goalie.

All I can say is... you'd better go soak it up before she changes her mind!  And, by the way Caroline, it worked!  You got your backlink!

Go Visit Caroline Middlebrook's "Big, Juicy Guide to Twitter" and learn how to properly, and profitably, use Twitter to your advantage right now!

(and if you're a blogger, consider linking to it as a valuable resource for your visitors)


Sam Freedom"s Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

AddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAddThis Social Bookmark ButtonHome

0 comments: