Follow Me On Twitter

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Two of The Best Private Label Resale Rights Offers Ever

If you're new to internet marketing and/or new to the concept of private label rights (or private label resale rights) products, aka PLR, then it's safe to say it's one of the BEST, if not THE best, money-making opportunities available for the every day work-at-home guy and gal.

No matter your experience or skill level, using PLR is one of the fastest ways to start making money on the internet, from the comfort of your home.  If you're not new to this, then you already know that what I'm saying is true.  Now, let's skip to the chase...

So What Exactly DO I Do to Get All That Amazing Content and Research
Without Taking a Huge Chunk Out of My Wallet and Time?

Like Everybody Else, I Use PLR Membership Sites...
...And They Do It All For Me!
(Saves me 99% off my content creation expenses!)

Like a wise, little doobie, I just alter the articles and products just enough to differentiate from the lazy "copy and pasters" and the search engines reward me with oodles of targeted search engine traffic to my niche sites.

And that's REALLY the cool thing about all this "work-at-home" stuff...

I Don't Even Have to Know a Darn Thing
About a Given Topic to Make Money In It!
 

That's what the average person in the street just fails to get!  They're all trying to be doctors, lawyers, salesmen, waitresses and whatever else... (and don't get me wrong, if you ENJOY doing a daily grind type job then by all means, continue doing it!).  They just don't realize how easy it is to become a work-at-home INFO PUBLISHER (and they can still keep their job if they like it!)!

But a REALLY Good PLR Membership Site Is Hard to Find. 
Can anyone tell me why?

Because rather than USE PLR to conquer 100s of niches, like me, every new person and his dog tried to start... (you ready?)...

...THEIR OWN PLR SITE!
And let's face it, not all marketers were created equal!

So I'm Sharing Two of My Most Treasured PLR Resources With You by 2 Marketers Who Are ABOVE Equal...

1.  CONTENT GOLDMINE

Because my friends and readers valued Content Goldmine when I first shared it to them, I've been allowed to share it with you through a true "backdoor" link.  There's no way to join this from the homepage even if you want to!!  Content Goldmine does it all, each and every month, and the deal was just way too good for me to pass up.

Click here to see the only page from which
only a person with the backdoor link can even join.


2.  PRIVATE LABEL PUBLISHING

Private Label Publishing is the other amazing resource that I just added to my PLR arsenal.  This gives so much value and asks for so little in return that it would almost be criminal if I didn't tell you about it. The amount and quality of PLR I get each month from this puts just about everything else to shame. 

What's even more exciting is that you get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to the the Private Label Publishing ARCHIVES.  Some places charge you EXTRA for any content shared prior to your joining, but not Private Label Publishing... 

They Give It to You ALL From Day One!
T
hat's the risk they take in order to prove to you that they're the best!

Click Here to Have Their $97 Setup Fee Waived AND
for Total Access to All Previous PLR All the Way Back to Dec 2006!


My recommendation is to get both.  I really don't have time to waste chasing down every little cheap PLR offer being slowly doled out for $7-$10 all over the web.  I just don't.  I also don't have time to do all the keyword research, article writing and backend product research that doesn't even come with any of those cheap, inferior offers.  I honestly think you don't either.

That's why I have these 2 dirt-cheap memberships.  And that's why I didn't drag my feet the first time they came through because eventually these types of killer deals get "capped." and then you're left at the mercy of both the "wanna-be's" and the "fleecers".

But Not with Content Goldmine and Private Label Publishing

Get on With Both of These High-Quality PLR Members-Only Resources Now
And You'll Never Need to Spend Another Dime on PLR content OR PLR research again...


Click Here for Content Goldmine's Back Door Link.

Click Here for Unfettered Access to
Private Label Publishing's Unrestricted Archives.

I am so lovin' them both!

Technorati Tags:

Sam Freedom"s Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

AddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAddThis Social Bookmark ButtonHome

0 comments: