Follow Me On Twitter

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Will I REALLY Make $500 Per Day With the 1-Step System?

So, Will I Really Make $500 Per Day With the 1-Step System?

I want to resolve this common question I have been receiving lately.

The premise of the 1-Step System is that you have 1 step to perform in order to start making $500/day over and over and that is...to get people to your 1 Step System replicated Website. I'm drop dead serious when I say that your site and their teleconference presentation are VERY attractive and it does ALL the work of signing people up for you. Take a second and you'll see exactly what I mean: My 1-Step System Website.

So, Will I Really Make $500 Per Day?

Yes! But you probably won't make it from Day 1. You might make only $500 per week when you first start out, but due to the 1-Step System's Aussie 2-up system, it can eventually reach $500 (and more!) per day, just not immediately. Like me, or anyone else making good mon'ey online,you have to make an initial effort to get over the first hump and then, essentially, you get to coast for a while. My first effort was in advertising this in PAID AUTOSURF!

Here's an example of how you will end up making many INDIRECT sales on AUTOPILOT...

In the Aussie 2-up, you give your first 2 sales to your sponsor - Boohoo! But that will only bother you if you continue to think like a consumer. I would rather you think like a business owner and think of what it means to RECEIVE the first 2 sales from YOUR referrals.

Now Watch Closely...

You pass up your first 2 sales (big deal)...
Your 3rd sale pays you back 95% of your original investment.
So THAT'S a big relief.
Now, are you ready for what comes next....?

EVERYTHING FROM THIS POINT ON IS PURE PROFIT.


And that PURE profit can come from either your next DIRECT sales, OR from the Aussie 2-up referrals you receive FROM your DIRECT sales. Here's another way to illustrate this...

You make your 3rd DIRECT sale (referral). So watch this now...
That person gives you THEIR first 2 sales (referrals) ($1000).
Then THOSE 2 referrals give you THEIR first 2 referrals
(4 - $2000).
Then THOSE 4 referrals give you THEIR first 2 referrals
(8 - $4000)
And so on and so on...

So EACH Direct Sale You Make Beyond the Second Has the Potential of DOUBLING OVER AND OVER AGAIN Without Your Involvement!

You can receive ALL those INDIRECT sales starting from your 3rd referral -- INDIRECT sales for which you did absolutely NO EXTRA WORK AT ALL!

Every DIRECT sale you make beyond the 2nd goes to work for YOU because of the Aussie 2-up system whereby you recieve the first 2 sales from EVERYONE you sign up directly AND from everyone that gets passed up to you indirectly! One initial super effort in promoting 1-Step System and that can add up REALLY FAST!

So tell me you can't make $500 per day by making the initial effort to get to that 3rd direct sale and beyond and I'll tell you that you aren't cut out to be in online business.

But Stop And Think Of It This Way, Too...

Where else can you make virtually 100% return on your investment over and over and over again with each sale starting an AVALANCHE of INDIRECT sales for you on autopilot?

NOWHERE....nowhere I know of anyhow.

So if you've been swamped with a bunch of emails raving about the 1-Step System, remember who takes the time out to explains things to you and to answer your questions frankly and as accurately as possible....Sam Freedom, that's who.

Remember also! Instead of thinking of how much it will cost you, think of how much it can MAKE YOU. The 3rd sale pays you back around 95% of your original investment and all the direct and indirect (aussie 2-up) sales are, from there on out, pure and total profit forever and ever. Pretty awesome, huh?!

So join me here:
http://4481.1stepsystem.com
Your first payment is for your marketing toolbox and make 100% sure your second payment goes to MASTERIGHTS.BIZ because I only give help and advice to people on my team.

Once that's done, I'll have to activate your website so you can set up payment options and start earning money!

Here's to Your Profitable Future!
Sam
PS. Fear has no place in these matters. Those who make intelligent sincere efforts always win the day. Your 1-Step System back office (marketing toolbox) has an ABUNDANCE of marketing materials, audios and videos...all easily digestible...to help you get started promoting in any number of places. If, at this point, you are concerned about making it to your 3rd sale, you really need to be pushed out of the nest! GET STARTED NOW!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sam Freedom"s Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

AddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAddThis Social Bookmark ButtonHome

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam

How about a real life case study performed by you? These dime a day get rich quick schemes regularily fll most of our inboxes---making it difficult to seperate legitimate opportunities from the blather.

Show us how a person with no huge list like you have can take this and benefit.

I'll keep my eyes on you before opening my wallet. I do, however, like your openness(but you send a lot of emails:>))

I remember the Mark Joyner Cash Evolution days and the trust is thin.

brdcstr

jeffreyobrien said...

Hey Sam,
Past,present who cares if your silly enough to part with it youdeserve to loose it anyway I like your blogs I advertise them on mine and all my others

regards

jeffrey OBrien
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/114374/default.aspx

Sam Freedom said...

Hi Jeff and Broadcaster,

Thank you both for your compliments. And Broadcaster, that's partly right - I send 1 mail about every day. I teach a different style of marketing. Some play the game that they're only going to mail once per week because they "don't want to bother you." but I see it differently.

I mail around once per day because

a) I know spam filters are much more aggressive these days and not all emails get through;

b) It takes seeing something a few times before some people are ready to jump in. I'd rather it be ME mentioning it those few times than someone else getting the sale;

c) Not everyone on a huge list is doing, or likes, the same things. Some people like trying anything to do with Adsense, others prefer network marketing, and others like many things. And I think it's counterproductive to pigeon hole my lists so I mail more frequently.

d) I wouldn't be much of a marketer if I cut my mailing back. That's why I offer an unsubscribe link, otherwise, people can simply delete any email they don't like. I obviously mix a lot of good, helpful, friendly and sometimes entertaining information in with the product suggestions so many people are quite glad to hear from me daily.

There's the possibility that you are somehow on more than 1 of my lists. Normally, duplicates would be filtered out but I run off of two different responder companies for different lists so if you're on more than 1 list that lands you on more than 1 responder company then you're going to get the same 2 emails daily. ;-( ;-)

AS FOR THE 1-STEP SYSTEM CASE STUDY....

There's absolutely no need. I used to be flabbergasted whenever I'd say something and people responded as if they'd never read it -- which is what just happened here.

In fact, I even said it several times and it didn't seem to catch your attention.

NO CASE STUDY NEED. BUT WHY?

This is not one of those opportunities that requires some kind of huge planning and majestic rollout. You don't need to develop websites or call people or explain anything. You just need to keep telling people about it and The 1-Step System does the rest.

I wrote, clearly, that it's a mistake to expect $500/day in the beginning, though it's possible. It's more likely you'll be making that a little down the road.

After you qualify by giving 2 sales to your sponsor, your 3rd sale and beyond start giving you THEIR first 2 referrals. And THOSE referrals then give you THEIR first 2 referrals. So there is absolutely no case study needed because the PRACTICAL marketer will dismiss the "$500/day" claim and focus on a real practical analysis of Return on Investment.

The back office of 1step system gives you all kinds of materials to assist you in effectively advertising whether or not you have a huge list, so a question like yours, while seemingly sincere, can only be seen as yet another result of ingrained procrastination.

Seriously, Broadcaster.... if the 3rd sale pays you back 95% and then EVERY SALE AFTER THAT puts you into PURE PROFIT and then you start doubling your sales INDIRECTLY via the Aussie 2-up, just what the heck is a case study going to tell you that your good marketing sense hasn't already??

That someone else can do it? Or can't do it? That says NOTHING about the 1-Step System, and NOTHING about you. Only YOU can say something about you.

Can you get to a 3rd sale and beyond? Only you know.

Thanks for writing,
Sam
CHECK OUT THE 1-STEP SYSTEM AND SEE WHAT I MEAN